Ireland's Pulse Oximeter Supplier.
Price € 189.95 + Vat & Delivery
Pocket fingertip pulse oximeter with colour display for both routine check and continous monitoring use. Main features: - display: 1.8" colour OLED - resolution: 160 x 128 - alarm sound, pulse tone - power supply: DC3V, 100MA - record: data can be recorded up to 24 hours - alarm: adjustable high and low limits - PC software for transfering real time data Supplied with one adult probe, 2 AA batteries, USB cable, PC software (GB, IT, PL) and user manual (GB, FR, IT, ES).
• Display mode (OLED display)
- Pulse oxygen saturation (SpO2): 2 digit
- Pulse rate (PR): 3 digit
- Pulse intensity: bar-graph
• Pulse rate
- Measuring range: 25bpm~250bpm
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%
• SpO2 parameter specification
- Measuring range: 0%~100%, (resolution 1%)
- Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2%
- Average value: Calculate the average value in every 4 measure value Deviation between average value and true value does not exceed 1%
- Average pulse rate: Moving calculate the average pulse rate every 4 cardio-beat's cycle. Deviation between average value and true value does not exceed 1%
• Pulse intensity
- Range: Continuos bar-graph display, the higher display indicate the stronger pulse
• Battery: dry battery (2AA)
• Oxymeter probe: wavelength: 660nm - 880nm
• Dimension: 110 x 60 x 23 mm
• Weight: about 180g (with 2 dry battery AA)
• Safe type: BF Type
To monitor pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through patient’s finger (10-22 mm finger) in medical and hospital environments.
Pocket fingertip pulse oximeter with colour display for both routine check and continous monitoring use.
Established in Ireland in
2005, Mabtech was created
to offer clients an
opportunity to purchase
Pulse Oximeters direct from the
importer at extremely