Ireland's Pulse Oximeter Supplier.
€ 49.95 € 29.95 + Delivery
Easy to use pocket device, measures oxygen level and pulse rate.
- simple operation, small & lightweight design, portable
- display SpO2, SpO2 waveform, PR, Pulse bar
- low power consumption
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries included
- low battery indication, auto power off
- accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- soft silicone padding, strong slip
- resistant clip, non-invasive, no pricking
- 4 direction display
One of the mysteries of Covid-19 is why oxygen levels in the blood can drop to dangerously low levels without the patient noticing. It is known as "silent hypoxia". As a result, patients have been arriving in hospital in far worse health than they realised and, in some cases, too late to treat effectively. But a potentially life-saving solution, in the form of a pulse oximeter, allows patients to monitor their oxygen levels at home. They are being rolled out for high-risk Covid patients in the UK, and the doctor leading the scheme thinks everyone should consider buying one.
To monitor pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through patient’s finger (10-22 mm finger) in medical and hospital environments.
Pocket fingertip pulse oximeter with colour display for both routine check and continous monitoring use.
Established in Ireland in
2005, Mabtech was created
to offer clients an
opportunity to purchase
Pulse Oximeters direct from the
importer at extremely